Sunday, December 3, 2006

Sunday Post

For those of you who are Bible or scripture readers, I found an amazing thing the other day. When you go to the Bible dictionary (I read the King James version) and start reading the scriptures listed under "patience" you will find that almost every scripture listed there links patience to HOPE! It was such a dominating theme that I thought this was not mere coincidence or wishful thinking. Hope is a sure promise for those who are patient! Of course our hope needs to be about things that are true. And to find out what is true sometimes takes patience....and so forth :-)

I am working on putting some interesting pictures of my surroundings and even video clips onto my blog so that you all have something interesting to look at. Will be coming soon.

1 comment:

Dellitt said...

Patience and hope are two things I really have to cling to lately. But things will turn around. Thanks for the uplifting message.