Monday, December 18, 2006

Dec 18, 2006

Yipppeee! Today I got my one-year U.S. work permit!

Heute habe ich meine 1-Jahres U.S. Arbeitserlaubnis bekommen!

7 comments:

amyduck said...

Congrats on the working permit - Now you just need to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life:)

Daily Manjaism: The Sound of Music would be okay if it did not have so much singing in it.

elderandsisterz said...

Prima!
Bedeutet ein "Arbeitserlaubnis" dass man arbeiten MUSS, oder dass man arbeiten DARF?

Wiesenkind said...

Arbeitserlaubnis heisst arbeiten "muerfen" (a combination of muessen and duerfen)! Aber ich bin froh entlich wieder wie eine richtige Person arbeiten zu duerfen. Habe Eure Weihnachtsgruesse bekommen. Eine email folgt! --Happy, I mean, Merry Christmas to the Zauggs!!!

Dellitt said...

Another Manja-ism for those of you who have come to know and love her unique perspective on the world: Enough of all this "ho ho ho!" nonsense. It makes Santa seem too old!"

Dellitt said...

Forgot the Manja-ism of the month. Which is, after eating some of my sugar cookies, she decided that their only problem was "too much sugar".

Wiesenkind said...

Seriously though--I think the "Ho, Ho, Ho" business is overdone. There is "Ho, Ho, Ho" on christmas cards, cookies, Santa's at Macey's, gift bags...Does Santa not have other things to say? Who said that Santa "Ho, Ho, Ho"--ed at all in the first place?!

Wiesenkind said...

By the way, Amy and Dellit are my awesome roomates and I love giving them a hard time! Although, when I say something, they usually just laugh. I have not figured out why yet. Maybe it's the cultural difference!

:-)