Can anyone relate to me when there is a project you wanted to do for a long time...you start out by putting it somewhere where it is kind of in your way, so that you keep being reminded that it needed attention....after a while you put the project away again because you keep not having the time to deal with it and it you finally want the look of a cleaned-up place again...til one day you try it again and you put it out so its in your way, etc...? I can proudly report that I finally got to one of my enormous projects and have almost completed it. For the past three days, while waiting for my mentors to get back to me with my thesis, I have been compiling all the dance performances I have done in the past 10 years (a whole shelf of VHS tapes) onto two DVDs. Brigham Young University has wonderful new computer labs where you can easily learn how to use the machines that make digitalizing of VHS tapes possible. I also cut and edited a bit. Now the whole archive is up-to-date. Something fun I have also learned is how to make photos of off a film recording. I am posting a sample here. Perhaps I can post some filming footage later.
Thursday, December 7, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment