Another one of my childhood memories. I listened to Hui Buh (a castle ghost who is too scared to be scarry to anyone else) forever. I am a little disappointed about how Hui- Buh looks in this movie. In my fanasy he looked much better!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
hui buh
Noch eine Kindheitserinnerung. Ich habe Hui Buh verschlungen--allerdings nur per Hoehrspiel. Ich bin ein bischen enttaeuscht wie Hui Buh in diesem Film auschaut. Mein Fantasie-Hui-Buh war viel besser!
Another one of my childhood memories. I listened to Hui Buh (a castle ghost who is too scared to be scarry to anyone else) forever. I am a little disappointed about how Hui- Buh looks in this movie. In my fanasy he looked much better!
Another one of my childhood memories. I listened to Hui Buh (a castle ghost who is too scared to be scarry to anyone else) forever. I am a little disappointed about how Hui- Buh looks in this movie. In my fanasy he looked much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment